Client Care Coordinator
Let’s Talk About The Important Stuff
Works Counseling Center is seeking a Professional Counselor that is searching for a place that supports their whole authentic self, encourages them in their career, and promotes inclusion.
Our mission at Works Counseling Center is to transform the therapy world for marginalized communities by creating a safe, transparent, and authentic environment.
Our Core Values:
Authentic. Transparent. Accountable. Committed. Determined. Extraordinary.
We do everything through these six values. Hire, Promote, and Fire. If you think you embody these six values keep reading below to apply!
Let’s be honest.
We want employees that do what they say they’re going to do. Who are authentic and not afraid to step up and do what’s right even when no one else is looking. Who take pride in being a helping professional and feel that is where they belong. Who is not out there looking for the next best thing. We want individuals that are real and want to work for a company that cares.
WE’RE A COMPANY THAT BELIEVES IN AUTHENTICITY.
We’re okay with people loving us or not. We’re not a lukewarm kind of place. We cuss, laugh, and sometimes even pick on each other (maybe even more than sometimes) because we actually enjoy being with the people we work with. We want to be so uniquely Works Counseling that professionals who have been looking for a place like ours will feel at home immediately!
Let’s be a team.
We want people that are excited to participate in our shenanigans. We all act like a family. From family dinners, to game nights, to holiday parties… We want someone who wants to be there and be involved. We love being bold, offering services that no one else offers, and getting the word out about the crazy ways we care for our community. If you’re not interested in that, please don’t apply.
Let’s be Extraordinary.
We will not tolerate any negativity. Drama breeds negativity and we will not allow that in our company. We’ve worked hard to build something that fosters the support of one another, and we will not sacrifice that for any new hire. We believe that your work environment should be fun, challenging, and inspiring. We only want people with positive attitudes, who are ready to inspire their co-workers, their clients, and their communities.
SO YOU THINK YOU WANT TO WORK HERE?
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, be able to multitask and prioritize tasks, and have a strong attention to detail. The Client Coordinator will be responsible for managing client accounts, responding to inquiries, resolving customer issues, and ensuring that all client needs are met in a timely manner.
- Manage intake calls (answer phone and email, schedule intake appointments with appropriate therapist, answer practice -related questions)
- Coordinate with clinicians on filling their schedules
- Manage and take lead on improving the intake process
- Provide direction to clinicians and administration teams on best practices for improving scheduling process
- Keep EHR client files organized and manage intake paperwork collection
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment (printer, paper, filling office cups and treats, etc.)
- Provide metrics on intake stats and take ownership of improving those stats
- Responsible for creating and supporting a positive, professional, team-oriented, anti-racist, harassment-free work environment
- Other duties as may be assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Priority: Mental Health Background Preferred
- Must be punctual in reporting to work
- Must be comfortable on the phone
- Ability to lead and manage front of office, client intake and scheduling
- Organized and detail oriented
- Able to work as a team
- Proficiency with a computer
- Confidence on phone calls
- Able to work independently on tasks assigned
- Strong communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Paid holidays
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Client Care Coordinator